ANOTHER HOME SOLD!
- Resale - single family
412 Morris Street Greenville, SC, 29609 Get directions$82,500 $101/Sq. ft.
- AgeBuilt in 1961
- Area 075
- MLS# 1345099
- Listed 3 Years 9 Months 18 Days Ago
3 bedroom home in the popular San Souci community that's close to downtown Greenville and just a stone's throw from the swamp rabbit trail, the new hampton station, and so much more! This area is continuously improving and this home is perfect whether you're looking for your first home, downsizing, or as an investment property. Level, fenced-in yard with a covered deck. Priced to sell fast at only $82,500 - buy this home before someone else does!
- Levels: 1, Bedroom #2 Size: 7 x 12, Bedroom #3 Size: 10 x 11, Kitchen Size: 8 x 17, Living Room Size: 12 x 16, Master Bedroom Size: 12 x 14
- Other: Cooling: Electric, County: Greenville, Driveway: Paved, Elem: Cherrydale, Ext Finish: Vinyl Siding, Ext: Patio, Foundation Type: Crawl Space, Heat: Electric, High: Greenville, Int: Smoke Detector, Mid: Lakeview, Porch-Front, Roof: Composition Shingle, Sewer: Public, Water Heater: Electric, Water: Public
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,077
- Tax Year: 2016
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Cherrydale Elementary School||PK-5||0.7 mi|
|2||Lakeview Middle School||6-8||1 mi|
|6||Greenville Senior High Academy||9-12||2.7 mi|
|6||Monaview Elementary School||PK-5||1 mi|
|4||Legacy Early College||K-12||1.2 mi|
|NA||Legacy Charter School||K-12||1.3 mi|
|8||Stone Academy||K-5||1.6 mi|
|NA||Montessori Education Center||PK-1||1.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.