- 11 Bramblewood Terrace, Simpsonville, SC, 29681 United States
- 3 Beds · 2.5 Baths · 2522 Sqft
- Custom-built, full brick, one-owner home in the coveted river walk community! Don't miss this opportunity to buy one of the only single-level homes in river walk with over 2500 square feet, 3 bedrooms, plus a large sun-room. This home was custom-built by the current owners and has been meticulously maintained over the years. The kitchen offers a center island and has been updated with quartz and granite countertops, solid wood custom cabinets, led and under-cabinet lighting, pull-out shelves, and more, and features...
- 105 Acadia Avenue, Piedmont, SC, 29673 United States
- Private, wooded lot that backs up to common area and is in one of the upstate's finest communities and just waiting for you to build your custom home. The community of acadia is home to everyone, from empty nesters to young families with school-aged children, and is conveniently located with major shopping nearby, and only 10-15 minutes from downtown greenville, 5-10 minutes from greenville hospital, and 10-15 minutes from private and public schools. Amenities include 2 miles of saluda river frontage, miles of hiki...
- 119 Oxford Street, Greenville, SC, 29607 United States
- 3 Beds · 2.5 Baths · 2100 Sqft
- Brand new construction, built by a local, custom builder, in a prime E North st location close to downtown Greenville, and with Timmons park as your backyard! With approximately 2100 square feet, this home offers 3 bedrooms plus a office and a bonus/loft area. The main level features the master suite and an office, along with a bright, open floor plan. The master bathroom offers a large, walk-in tiled shower. The kitchen features a large center island and custom solid plywood cabinets with soft-close drawers. There...
- 202 Ridenour Avenue, Greenville, SC, 29617 United States
- 3 Beds · 2.5 Baths · 2653 Sqft
- Beautiful Charleston style home with the Master bedroom on the main level, over 2650 square ft with 3 bedrooms plus a huge bonus room that could be used as a 4th bedroom or office if needed, and an upstairs loft! Hardwoods throughout the main level & a kitchen with center island and granite countertops! The owner's suite features a 5 piece master bath. Sit out on your front porch or balcony and enjoy the peaceful community, and take advantage of the beautiful park right across the street. Just a few minutes fro...
- 306 Lancelot Drive, Simpsonville, SC, 29681 United States
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 4197 Sqft
- Move-in ready home with 4200 square feet, 5 bedrooms & a flex room, a finished basement, and a 40x20 gunite pool, all on a private .81 acre yard that backs up to wooded area! Located in a prime location in Simpsonville, this beautiful brick ranch offers so much home with so many features. The main level offers a large formal dining room and living room, plus a huge (~28x20), bright sunroom, right off the kitchen, that overlooks your private, wooded backyard. The finished, walk-out basement features an additiona...
- 1413 Gadwall Way, Seneca, SC, 29678 United States
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 1600 Sqft
- This first floor condo is located in Clemson's luxury student living community, Highpointe of Clemson. The kitchen boasts granite countertops and a large center island plus stainless steel appliances. Each bedroom features its own full private bath with granite vanities, spacious walk in closets, and a built in desk and cabinetry. The amenities are absolutely amazing with a 7000 sq ft clubhouse, a lagoon style pool with lazy river, a 7 acre park for all types of activities, outdoor fireplace, large fitness center, ...
- 216 Matheu Road, Inman, SC, 29349 United States
- 3 Beds · 1.5 Bath · 1092 Sqft
- Ranch home that sits on over a half acre fenced-in lot just minutes from Lake Bowen! The home features a spacious living room, a large kitchen with a breakfast area, 3 bedrooms, and almost 1100 square feet (per public records). The roof has architectural shingles and there's also a detached 1 car garage. Close to Lake Bowen and just a mile to the public landing. The home down the street just sold for $174,900 on 6/1/18. Make an appointment to see this one today before its gone!