- 728 Brixton Circle, Simpsonville, SC, 29681 United States
- 5 Beds · 5 .5 Baths · 6334 Sqft
- Walk in to the best that Cobblestone luxury has to offer. Where other homes force you to choose between a fourth or fifth bedroom, here you have five bedrooms, all with walk-in closets and full en suite baths. With dual masters, your choice will be whether to live on the main floor with a master suite that opens onto the spacious terrace (plumbed for gas grill or pit) or to live in the second-floor master suite that opens onto the wrap-around balcony. The gourmet kitchen, complete with two sink stations, copious co...
- 113 Franklin Meadow Way, Greer, SC, 29651 United States
- 4 Beds · 2.5 Baths · 2119 Sqft
- OPEN HOUSE - SUNDAY, NOV 11TH FROM 2-4 PM - $25 GIFT CARD DRAWING! Beautiful 4 bedroom home that's zoned to award winning schools, including Oakview elementary, and situated on a level, .58 acre lot that sits at the end of a cul-de-sac. This home features a great layout with a formal dining room, living room (that could easily be used for a home office or play area), and separate great room on the main level. The kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel front appliances, and is open to the great roo...
- 309 Cypresshill Court, Simpsonville, SC, 29681 United States
- 4 Beds · 2.5 Baths · 2220 Sqft
- Move-in ready Home w/ 4 Bedrooms & a First Floor Study, 2200+ Square Feet, in a prime location zoned to award-winning schools, close to shopping, restaurants, & so much more! As you enter the home, you are greeted by hardwood floors that run throughout the majority of the first level. A formal dining room plus a breakfast area offer multiple options for your eating area. The kitchen overlooks the great-room and lends itself well to having family and friends over. A first-floor study completes the main level...
- 105 Acadia Avenue, Piedmont, SC, 29673 United States
- Private, wooded lot that backs up to common area and is in one of the upstate's finest communities and just waiting for you to build your custom home. The community of acadia is home to everyone, from empty nesters to young families with school-aged children, and is conveniently located with major shopping nearby, and only 10-15 minutes from downtown greenville, 5-10 minutes from greenville hospital, and 10-15 minutes from private and public schools. Amenities include 2 miles of saluda river frontage, miles of hiki...